What is Virtual Reality?
A computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a helmet with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors.
Why does VR marketing work?
Virtual Reality solves a huge problems marketers have with engagement and awareness for the following reasons:
· Immersive – users wearing a headset are completely immersed in the content meaning fewer distractions and more attention on the message.
· Impactful – the intensity of a VR experience is greater than traditional media generating strong emotions in its users which are linked to real behavior change.
· Memorable – our brains are built to remember events linked to locations, this means that VR experiences have a longer trace in the audience’s memory.
· Novel – with high media and public interest in VR early adopters can benefit from favorable media exposure.
How does VR help me market my business?
· Demonstrate product attributes, features, functionality
· Communicate the brand’s mission at point of sale
· Immerse users in a branded entertainment experience and add excitement at pop-up events for social media sharing
· Help consumers make more informed choices so they’ll be happier with their purchases
· Add a new, more immersive and exhilarating dimension to traditional print and video story-telling
· Show how a brand can fit into an aspirational lifestyle
Who can help me create this experience?
VR IT ALL can help you create any custom branded virtual reality experience to help market your brand to your audience.
Sample experiences include:
- Ninja Choppers
- Toss/Throw Game
- Control Panels
- 360 video experience
- Bow and Arrow
- Beat Defender